A Monitored Buffalo Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Infiltration Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that are known to cause serious water damage in your house. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
However, when you add a Buffalo monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or standing water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless sensor notifies you to early indications of water leaks with a high-decibel siren and a notification to your smartphone. Your ADT team will also inform you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Buffalo?
You never expect to walk down the stairs to see that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Luckily, a Buffalo flood detector can catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Smart sensors have wireless functionality and a long battery life of 4 years. You can confidently place your detector near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks seem to always happen when you're away from home. If your Buffalo flood detector senses unwanted water, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: On top of a high-decibel alarm and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your Buffalo Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when water infiltration is threatening your property. By using the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when help reaches your property. Leveraging your automation controls is important when you’re home, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Buffalo flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your mobile device when excessive water is found.
- Unlock doors remotely and turn off alarm systems for emergency repairs.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your home surveillance to determine how water entered and assess the damage.
- Stay in constant connection with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all part of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll help you pick the right options to fit your needs. Make the call to (716) 219-8231 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.